Nick Nesgoda is an outdoor cooking enthusiast who goes by @Burnt_Pellet_BBQ. Nick has a passion for sharing relatable, flavor packed recipes that everyone can make themselves at home.Follow on Instagram Check out more recipes from Nick
Smoked pulled pork poutine is by far one of my favorite ways to use leftover pulled pork. A bed of French fries with cheese curds and pulled pork topped with beef gravy – this is loaded with flavor!
Total Time: 15 minutes Yields: 3 plates of fries
- 1 pound of smoked pulled pork
- 4 oz cheddar cheese curds
- Crinkle fries
- Parsley for garnish
For the gravy
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 4 tbsp flour
- 1 1/2 cups concentrated beef stock
- Smoke the pulled pork at 250°F until it reaches an internal temp of 165°F.
- Wrap it with butter, brown sugar and apple juice and place it back on the smoker until it reaches an internal temp of 205°F.
- Rest it for 2-3 hours in the Titan by Arctic Zone cooler then shred the pork.
- Make the gravy with diced shallot, minced garlic, thyme, salt, black pepper, butter, flour and condensed beef broth.
- Place cooked fries on a plate with cheese curds, pulled pork then top with gravy and parsley for garnish.