Nick Nesgoda is an outdoor cooking enthusiast who goes by @Burnt_Pellet_BBQ. Nick has a passion for sharing relatable, flavor packed recipes that everyone can make themselves at home.Follow on Instagram Check out more recipes from Nick
These smoked brisket street corn tacos are easily one of the best things you will eat this summer! They are packed with smokey, sweet and spicy flavors that will leave you craving this recipe on a weekly basis!
Total Time: 45 minutes Yields: 8-10 tacos
- 2 pounds of smoked brisket
- 8 yellow corn tortillas
- 8 oz Shredded Oaxaca Cheese
For the Street Corn
- 4 ears of grilled corn
- 1 diced bell pepper
- 1 diced jalapeno
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ¼ diced red onion
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- ½ cup Cotija cheese
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
Chipotle Lime Ranch
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayo
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Juice from 1 lime
- Use yellow mustard as a binder then season the packer brisket with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Insert MEATER Plus then smoke it at 250F for 6-8 hours using hickory wood
- Wrap the brisket in pink butcher paper once the bark is set at about 175° F and place it back on the smoker.
- Once it’s probe tender at about 205° F, remove it from the grill and place it in a cooler and let it rest for 1-3 hours – longer the better
- While the brisket rests, put together your street corn and the Chipotle Lime Ranch
- Remove the brisket from the cooler and the butcher paper then slice it against the grain.
- Place corn tortillas on a griddle or in a skillet then add chopped brisket and some shredded oaxaca cheese.
- Once the cheese is all melted, top it with street corn and chipotle lime ranch
The Video That Got Over 3.5 Million Views!