Meet Chef Hoppie, Arctic Zone Ambassador and Celebrity Chef!
Chef Hoppie was born and raised in Texas, and as a child, Hoppie started baking early after getting inspiration from his mom and her famous 7-up pound cake. He put on the chef hat and got to work in an attempt to mimic her recipe but found that he had a unique talent in the kitchen. That talent soon turned into an opportunity to bake desserts for Hall of Famer, Deion Sanders at the age of 12 years old, while playing on his youth football team – TRUTH. Chef still works in the culinary industry as a celebrity chef for athletes like Dallas Cowboys’ Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliott, CeeDee Lamb, Amari Cooper and more, while also cooking for other celebrities who visit Dallas.
We're celebrating the release of Chef Hoppie's new cookbook, "The Primetime of Culinary" by giving you an excusive recipe from his book!
Follow Chef Hoppie on Instagram
Recipe For Baked Potatoes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp garlic purée
- 1 1/2 tsp "watch this" seasoning
- 1/4 cup medium cheddar
- 1/4 cup Colby Jack blend
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook potato in oven or microwave. Time may vary depending on size and type of potato. Russet potato advised.
- In a sauce pan, sauté broccoli in butter and garlic purée for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in heavy whipping cream and cheese, stir until cheese is melted.
- Add in seasonings and salt to taste.
- Pour over your cooked potato.
Shop Arctic Zone® Food Pro Meal Carriers