Meet Brian of @g_bque, a passionate home cook/backyard bbq’er with a love of all things cooking. Brian has always enjoyed cooking, but it was the start of his page in 2020 that really awakened his passion.
Brian shares his recipe for Jalapeño Popper Dip here:
- 1 8oz block cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet ranch dressing
- 1 lb cooked bacon, diced
- 4-6 jalapeños, diced
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tbsp parsley
- Mix together 1 block softened cream cheese, 2 cups cheddar cheese, 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup sour cream, 1 packet ranch dressing, 1 lb cooked bacon, and 4-6 diced jalapeños
- Place into a 8x8 baking dish and then make your topping: 1 cup panko, 1/2 stick melted butter, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and 1-2 tbsp fresh parsley. Mix that together and sprinkle it on top of your cheese filling.
- Bake in a 375° oven until the bread crumbs are golden brown and the cheese is bubbling on the sides (about 15-20 minutes)
- To take this on the go, load up your Titan by Arctic Zone™ Cooler with your favorite drinks, ice and then add your dip on top and you’re ready to go.