NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR ON-LINE SERVICE SUBSCRIPTION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASES FROM THE SPONSOR WILL NOT IMPROVE AN ENTRY’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: This Arctic Zone Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by California Innovations, Inc., 36 Dufflaw Road, Toronto, Ontario M6A 2W1 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its affiliated companies, and any other parties engaged in the marketing, development or implementation of this Contest and those living in the same household. THIS CONTEST IS NOT DIRECTED TO OR INTENDED FOR CHILDREN. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and entrants who do not comply are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. CONTEST ENTRY DATES AND TIMES: The Contest begins on November 14, 2022 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on November 21, 2022 at 2:59 AM EST after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted. The time between the beginning and ending of the Contest is the Contest Period.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Follow @arcticzone, @zestypaws, @rexspecsk9, and @qalo on Instagram • Like and save this post • Tag your hiking buddy in the comments. Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise illicit means to enter the Contest, including but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, will disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any legitimate business purpose; however, in a design contest, winner(s) will execute an assignment of intellectual property rights to Sponsor. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
5. CONTEST PRIZES: There is (1) prize bundle to be won consisting of (1) $350 Gift Card to arcticzone.com from @arcticzone plus Training Treats, Mobility Bites, and Alter Immune Bites from @zestypaws, (1) $250 Gift Card from @rexspecsk9 and (1) Charcoal Leash & Collar and Base Camp Silicone Dog ID Tag Set from @qalo. All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused or sustained, or claimed to be caused or sustained, by entering, participating in this promotion or use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion thereof cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at time of award.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Date.
7. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: On November 21, 2022 at 12 PM EST (“Announcement Date”) at (36 Dufflaw Rd, Toronto, On) Sponsor’s panel of judges will announce which entry (or entries if multiple prizes will be awarded) they have decided, acting in their sole discretion, reveals the most unique creativity or imagination from all eligible entries and select the potential winner (the “Selected Entrant”). The Selected Entrant will be deemed a winner if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out herein. If a Selected Entrant does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by the panel of judges from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, a Selected Entrant will be required to: (i) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form; and (ii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor. The Selected Entrant will be notified within two (2) business days of the decision of the panel of judges and will be contacted [specify how depending on whether the contest is conducted on Instagram or CI website]. A Selected Entrant who does not respond to the notification within two (2) business days may be forfeited and a new Selected Entrant will chosen by the panel of judges, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor’s signed release form must be received by Sponsor no later than thirty (30) days from the date of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response. Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or social media account associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he or she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
8. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and Assignment of Intellectual Property to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) confirm that his or her photographs or captions as the case may be are original and do not violate the copyright of any third party and further that he or she has received written permission from all persons photographed to submit the photograph(s) in this Contest; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, hold harmless and indemnify the Sponsor, its affiliated companies, their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, assignees and successors, Instagram and all others associated with the development and implementation of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all causes of action, claims or demands, including without limitation, financial loss, property damage or personal injury caused by (i) the winner’s or any third party’s use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto or (ii) the winner’s violation of these Contest Rules.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, omission, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
9. OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a new Contest from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest End Date.
Publicity and Entrant Information: By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
Rule Amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Intellectual Property: All Sponsor intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited. The Sponsor’s marketing or other partners, if any, shall also have access to and rights to reproduce copy or otherwise use any materials generated by this Contest or any submissions or materials generated by entrants.
In the event, this contest involves the entrants submitting original designs or design ideas to Sponsor, the winner(s) will execute the assignment of all intellectual property rights to said design(s) to Sponsor on the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and Assignment of Intellectual Property. The Sponsor reserves the right to modify or end contest at any time due to any unforeseen or extenuating circumstances. If you wish to receive a list of prize winners, have any questions about the Contest or wish to be removed from the mailing list for this Contest, specify your request and write to: California Innovations Arctic Zone Contest (#ArcticZoneNationalTakeAHikeDayGiveaway), email@example.com
The Contest is governed by the laws of the USA and Canada. Void where prohibited.
“Instagram” is a trademark of Instagram, LLC and/or its respective licensors (collectively, the “Instagram Parties”). The Instagram Parties are not involved in the sponsorship, endorsement or administration of this contest.
© 2022 California Innovations. All Rights Reserved.