Ultra Safe® Protection
We care about the people who use our products
As the largest manufacturer of soft sided insulated products in the world, we believe it is our responsibility to provide our valued customers with important information regarding the steps we take to ensure that only the safest products are delivered to market. At Arctic Zone we call this:
The Ultra Safe® Protection System guarantee
All product meet CPSC Safety Requirements. They are also PVC free and FDA compliant.
Built-in product safety requires that we test rigorously to ensure compliance with our exacting standards. The Ultra Safe® Protection System (USPS), designed exclusively by Arctic Zone and part of Ultra Safe®, is an extremely strict quality control standard that is enforced by our first rate Quality Control team.The USPS monitors every stage of the production process so as to ensure that all products from Arctic Zone are safe.
Ultra Safe® products from Arctic Zone
All products manufactured by Arctic Zone undergo an enforced testing protocol to ensure that they meet the criteria set by the Ultra Safe® designation, a guarantee that the Arctic Zone product you have purchased is safe.
We not only meet all federal and local safety standards; we add our own. These standards are set because we care about the people who are using our products.
To name a few examples:
- Our Ultra Safe® interior liners are FDA compliant, PVC, lead, phthalate, and BPA free (DBP, BBP, DEHP, DINP, DNOP, DIDP)
- Our hard plastic liners and bottles are FDA compliant, PVC free and lead free
- Our products meet or exceed all known international U.S. safety standards
- Our products have passed our own very rigorous Ultra Safe® Protection System
We stay ahead
Even before lead became an issue in the U.S., our products met the very stringent international standard developed by the European Union (EN-71 Part 3) which requires that there be less than 90g/kg (or 90 parts per million) of leachable or soluble lead on the interior of the product.
Other standards include:
- The U.S. F.D.A. (no detectable, leachable lead in interior liners)
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (less than 1ug/100cm2 /wipe)
- California’s Proposition 65 and EN-71 Part 3 specific for products intended for children under 12 years of age or under (less than 90 parts per million on lead in surface coating or paint, less than 100 parts per million on the four individual Phthalates: DBP, BBP, DEHP, DNHP).